I am an adventure seeking wife and mother first! Travel, and endorphins are my best friends. I will try anything once, unless I know
I would be in danger. I have a crazy love of God, running, triathlon, the outdoors, dirt, wine, friends, good Vegan food, Yoga,
animals, happiness, and life! I truly believe the only limits in life are the ones set by ourselves. So get out there and expand the limits!!
~~Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.


Monday, February 14, 2011

Today.....it's all about Love

It’s Valentine’s Day.  The holiday full of all things lovely, beautiful, romantic, and sentimental.  Thought today, I would write some things I love.



God, to him I am grateful for all things

My family They truly are the coolest, fun and most loving people I know

Running early morning in the summer as the sun is coming up.

The way Greg rubs my back every single night when we go to bed until I fall asleep

The way my tri bike sounds when I am flying downhill.

The smell of Lake Coeur d’Alene

Dark roast coffee

The way old books smell in the binding

My down comforter, and how when I am in my HUGE bed, I feel like a tiny girl.

Unexpected hugs from my kids

My Yorkie, Ava, and the way every time we feed her she runs 2 laps around the kitchen and through the living room before she comes to eat her food.

Shooting stars

Salt water in the ocean

Sandalwood

My friends, who I believe are the best any girl could have.  Hands down

Candles

Sitting on my deck outside with my fireplace on, when it’s raining

New running shoes

Living in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho

Yoga

Eating raw potatoes 

Traveling

Zebra stripes

That Greg brings me coffee every morning either in bed, or in my favorite chair.  When he is traveling, I have to go to Thomas Hammer because I can’t (I do know how) make my own coffee.

The way I look at my girls and see myself in their movements, smiles, laughter and mannerisms.

TRULY authentic people

Red wine

Going to the dentist

Gum

Good dark chocolate

That I really am, married to my very best friend

The sun

Tulips

Thai food

Massages

Laughter

Reading…and today I am actually expecting FOUR new books from Amazon.com

~~ Happy Valentine's Day!!  What are your favorite things?  What do you love?~~






1 comment: