I am an adventure seeking wife and mother first! Travel, and endorphins are my best friends. I will try anything once, unless I know
I would be in danger. I have a crazy love of God, running, triathlon, the outdoors, dirt, wine, friends, good Vegan food, Yoga,
animals, happiness, and life! I truly believe the only limits in life are the ones set by ourselves. So get out there and expand the limits!!
~~Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Andrews Adoption Fundraiser

I love when I hear stories of ordinary people doing extraordinary things in life.  When I hear the loving kindness that people put forth, it strengthens my hope in humanity.
I wanted to pass this on for my sweet cousin, who is doing an amazing thing for a child, and really this World by opening up her family, heart and home and adopting a baby.
Today through Saturday, if you purchase one or more of these fabulous necklaces, a part goes towards fundraising for them.  Check them out, they are so cute, and there are so many to chose from.
Thank you Andrews Family for making a HUGE impact of the life of a child.

~~“A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.”


Just a reminder that our fundraiser starts TODAY!! You have to mention "Andrews Adoption" in the notes to seller. Please help us bring Aspen home by reposting this or blogging or emailing it. Thank you all so much for helping us!!



www.etsy.com
Buy and sell handmade or vintage items, art and supplies on Etsy, the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace. Share stories through millions of items from around the world.



3 comments:

  1. hi there!
    Very cool of you to post this for them too;-)

    Do they have a link where ps can just directly donate vs. having to buy something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annemarie,
    I am checking with her and will let you know.
    Thanks, P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the site. Through PayPal.

    http://www.facebook.com/l/94bce;becomingsix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete