I am an adventure seeking wife and mother first! Travel, and endorphins are my best friends. I will try anything once, unless I know
I would be in danger. I have a crazy love of God, running, triathlon, the outdoors, dirt, wine, friends, good Vegan food, Yoga,
animals, happiness, and life! I truly believe the only limits in life are the ones set by ourselves. So get out there and expand the limits!!
~~Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.


Thursday, September 26, 2013

Antioxidant Power House


This is one of the top three all-time favorite smoothies that I make.  Mainly due to the fact that I am CrAzY about berries!
photo 1
Antioxidant Power Smoothie
1 cup coconut milk
1 scoop veggie protein powder.
-I use Life’s Basics Plant Protein.  It’s Vegan, non GMO and Gluten Free.  Contains Omega 3.6.9 and is made from Pea, Hemp, Rice and Chia seed.  Giving you 22 grams of protein per serving.  Plus it is DELISH!
photo
-Packed with a powerful blend of more than 40 different fruits, vegetables and botanicals, Fruit N Veggie Might is specifically formulated to give your body the wide variety of whole food concentrates, micronutrients and antioxidants it needs to function fully.  Read more about this here: Core 4 Nutrition
Core 4 Fruit N' Veggie Might
Core 4 Fruit N' Veggie Might
Big handful of blueberries
¼ cup pomegranite kernals
Handful of raspberries
Ice
Blend until smooth and drink up!!
Untitled
Look at the amazing color!

No comments:

Post a Comment